August Book of the Month Club
Girl, Wash Your Face By Rachel Hollis
Below you will find the REPLAY from our August 9th, LIVE Instagram Broadcast.
What lies are you believing and what are you going to do about them?
- Lie 6: No Is the Final Answer (Chp. 6)
- Do you let the word “no” stop you in your tracks?
- Be determined to show what you bring to the table.
- Create a vision board and share your goals.
- Only accept NO from yourself because you know that it is what is best for you, not because you are afraid.
- Lie 7: I am Bad at Sex (Chp. 7)
- You have your own personal story and history.
- Know yourself and be willing to speak up for yourself.
- Communication is key.
- Be willing to try to understand your partner and their story.
- Lies 8 & 9: I Don’t Know How to Be a Mom & I’m Not a Good Mom (Chaps. 8 & 9)
- Whose standards are you comparing yourself to?
- Find what brings you joy.
- Do things out of the wholeness of your heart.
- Go with the flow, lead from your heart, and create boundaries.
- Lie 10: I Should Be Farther Along By Now (Chp. 10)
- Are you judging yourself based on your peers?
- Stop and evaluate all of the GOOD things you have done.
- Look for the value in where you are right now.
- If you have things you still want to accomplish, decide you want to start your journey TODAY.
- Please share that with us in the comments section below. (Don’t forget: you can access the downloads if you have purchased the audible version).
We will go LIVE at 2 PM CST on Friday, August 17th to begin our next group discussion over Rachel Hollis’ “Girl, Wash Your Face!”
Grab your copy by clicking HERE and join us!
for Today’s Aging Woman