- 2 cups Honeyville Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon aluminum-free Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup melted Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons honey or Agave Nectar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Combine almond flour, salt and baking soda in a food processor.
- Pulse in coconut oil, honey (or agave nectar) and vanilla until dough forms.
- Remove blade from processor and stir in chocolate morsels.
- Scoop dough one level teaspoon at a time onto a parchment lined or silicone backing mat lined cookie sheet.
- Press balls of dough down gently.
- Bake at 350º for 6- 8 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy! Makes a dozen cookies.